Looking for a quick easy meal for dinner tonight? This is a super easy recipe that everyone should try. Vegetarians can skip the chicken.
Don’t forget step 11, it’s the most important of all the rest.
- 1 Sliced Onion
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 2 Carrots Strips
- 4 Chicken Pieces
- Curry Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbs Tomato Sauce
- Ready-made Pita Bread
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces in oven dish. Add spices (salt and pepper, mixed herbs, cinnamon) to the chicken. Roast chicken in the warm oven until fully cooked.
In the meantime:
- In a pan fry onion until brown.
- Add curry powder and continue to fry.
- Add sliced pepper and continue to fry.
- Add carrots and fry until soft.
- Add spices and tomato sauce and continue to fry.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and chop all the pieces.
- Add to the vegetable mixture in the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Taste to make sure all the flavours work – add the ‘missing ingredients’ to perfect the taste.
- Prepare the pita bread as per instructions.
- Fill your pita bread with the yummy chicken filling and plate according to your creative desire.
- The most important step is to enjoy the meal!